U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, November 1st, 2022 6:56 PM

Closed

Error Code XRE 03059

The local digital channels from 200 through 229 are usually missing due to the XRE 03059 error (blank screen). I pay $247 a month and cannot watch two of my favorite channels (202 and 209, PBS Create and MeTV) because they are only seen a few hours each day, before the signal weakens into a pixilated screen or goes blank.

I'm ready to ask for my money back - only cable companies have the nerve to charge for something they do not provide. Every time I call customer service some nice-sounding person asks if I've refreshed the screen and then does something on his or her side and sometimes it works - for a few hours, anyway, then the same problem returns.

After dealing with this for several YEARS I'm so tired of the problem I'll be ending Comcast cable service and just have them provide the Internet and Phone - just not worth the hassle anymore to deal with a weak signal problem they cannot fix...

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

I am truly sorry to hear this has been an ongoing problem for some time. I know how frustrating this is, and would love to help ensure we get this permanently fixed for you. Have we ever had a tech out to the home yet? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here