U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, May 13, 2021 12:43 AM

error code XRE 03059

Yes network goes out the minute the Yankees come on. Rebooted everything, tightened all the cables. Comcast says THEY are having problems on THEIR end and to come back later. I guess by later they mean after the game is over? This has been going on since April 4th, I need to stream from my phone to watch the game. Comcast reply? BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH, I guess I'll try Verizon next.

Responses

Accepted Solution

ComcastRayana

Official Employee

• 

229 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @user_58c242. Thank you for contacting us about the quality of the games. We want you to be able to enjoy them on the big screen! It sounds like you have done quite a bit of troubleshooting already. Has anything seemed to help get the game back once that starts such as signals from our system or from the Xfinity My Account app? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

A service tech had me do everything that I had tried on my own (check all the cables and reboot) and for whatever reason it worked and I’ve had no problems since.

Official Employee

• 

229 Messages

Thank you for getting back to us, @user_58c242. I know it can be perplexing when something like that happens. I had an IT issue the other evening and cleared my cookies when I was troubleshooting on my own. When IT helped they had me clear them and it fixed my issue. I have been going over that for 3 days in my head, lol. I am just really happy to hear it is fixed! Do you have any other questions or concerns at this time?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here