U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 23, 2021 3:48 AM

DVR

DVR is not recording shows AGAIN!!! The red circles all have slashed through them and shows don't record. This happened last year and people from all over the country reported same problem. Called and got a temporary fix (4-6 hours), but it just kept happening. Agents and techs didn't seem to be informed of the problem, yet many people reported it! Very frustrating, to say the least.

Responses

ComcastPeter

Official Employee

• 

77 Messages

16 d ago

Hello @user_b70419! I hate to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your DVR not recording. We rely on our DVR regularly in my household, so I know this would be extremely frustrating to go through, but I'd be happy to take a look into this for you. Please send us a Live Chat with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a Live Chat, click the Peer to Peer chat icon at the top right of the page and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here