U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 19, 2021 3:00 PM

Dvr

My DVR does not record all the scheduled programs. The guide tells me that the program is scheduled but that time when it is supposed to be recording when I check, the program isn’t being recorded! This does not happen to all programs.

Responses

ComcastStarr

Official Employee

• 

134 Messages

15 d ago

Hi, @.

I was having this problem before, and it turned out for me, that it would rerecord things that were something I recently watched on my DVR (say within the last 1-2 days) when it would repeat itself. I also noticed that when I had too many shows recording at once the ones with the highest priority were the ones that got recorded first. I ended up having to switch things around for my favorite shows, my Law and Order SVU is always my number one, so I had to move it up in my list to get it to record. 

So, are you having other shows record at the exact same time, or are these possibly repeats that had showed with the last few days? If not, we can look into other things, these are just the first things I like to go over with my customers. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here