U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, August 18th, 2022 8:53 PM

Closed

DVR, Channels, Programing, etc...

I switch from satellite TV for Xfinity for unreliable signal issues.  For the last couple of years your signal, DVR issues, freeze channels that are not available and to please wait and try again later, channels line up and the list goes on and on.  The DVR is setup to record New episodes only but keeps recording episodes from years ago.

My satellite TV had only issues when it rains.

What are you doing to resolve these issues?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

2 years ago

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I'm truly sorry for the headaches you have had with our service. It is absolutely not the experience we want for you! I would love the opportunity to take ownership of this and see how we can resolve the service issues. I'd like to discuss some of the account specifics, Please send us a direct message to "Xfinity Support" with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message you may need to:
Click "Sign In"
Click the "direct message" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

No solution have been provided.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here