SteveKo's profile

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, January 25th, 2024 4:56 PM

Closed

Duplicate channels included in Ultimate TV and More Sports & Entertainment

With the recent price increases, I have been reviewing services to see any opportunities for savings. When comparing the channels lists for Ultimate TV and More Sports & Entertainment, I notice that 20 of the 31 channels listed in the More Sports & Entertainment channel list are also in the the Ultimate TV list. Is this correct? Another question: I see that CMT Music (CMT) appears in the Ultimate TV channel list while CMT Music (CMT) and CMT HD appear in the More Sports & Entertainment channel list. Is this correct? I thought that the HD option of channels were included at no additional charge.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

8 months ago

I suggest reviewing the link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/id11-channel-lineup for the channel lines ups in your address.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I am asking these questions now because I have reviewed the channel line-ups on the Xfinity web site as you suggest. Please respond to the questions in my original post.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@SteveKo Channels may vary across the area that you live in. You would need to review the channel line up for your home to see what channels are included and not included in each of the packages and add on packages. There may be some channels that are similar but have different programing and broadcasting in HD, SD or 4K as a difference as well. I totally get how this is not the best answer or the most desirable and I am really sorry. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

is HD included in 185 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_g7kr78! HD channels are included in the 185 + Popular TV Package. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here