U

Tuesday, June 25th, 2024 9:52 PM

Closed

diamond rewards peacock

I am a Diamond Rewards Member.  I activated the free Peacock Premium reward a year ago and all has been fine until a couple weeks ago.  Now, I am prompted to Select A Plan and Pay when I log in in order to watch.

I have now contacted Support 5 times and they still have not fixed the issue.  They all have verified I am still entitled to Free Peacock Premium, but they seem clueless on how to fix.  Can you help?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

3 months ago

Thanks for working with me to get Peacock working once again, @user_ffv1pt! You were awesome getting through all of that with me!

For community knowledge, we have a code for Peacock Rewards in our billing systems. Though the code showed it was there as it should be, I removed and added it again to refresh it. In this process, my system found an additional code that was for a service not subscribed to anymore still on the account. We removed that at the same time and it made Peacock work again. 

1 Message

3 months ago

Answer this question, I am paying double also

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

3 months ago

Greetings, user_ffv1pt! I apologize that Peacock has not been working and am happy to dig into this. The Olympics are coming right up and Peacock will have awesome coverage! I will need to look at your account from here. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here