U

Sunday, December 31st, 2023 4:16 PM

Closed

denver channel 1009

I use the 1000+ channels for locals, as they are more intuitive.  Yesterday, channel 1009 (Denver Ch 9, KUSA, also on Xfinity 653) disappeared from the guide and is not accessible entering the channel number.  I did a reset and no change.  Any ideas why this channel is gone?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

Happened to me too. I also use the local channels in the 1000 range. So although KUSA 9 is working on 653, the local station groupings in the 600 range feel kinda out of order for me. I'd rather have 1009 working. It's odd because none of the other local channels in the 1000 range were affected. I did a chat with an Xfinity assistant. They said it was a KUSA problem and not an Xfinity problem. I don't quite understand that but my best take is that KUSA stopped broadcasting the channel KUSA-DT 1009. Also I checked "My Channels" on Xfinity's site and 1009 is still listed.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

And it's back. Just now checked and 1009 is working again. I didn't reload the channel listing or reboot the box, the channel just started working.

2 Messages

@colo_artist​ thank you for your comment. I'm out of town now, but if it's working for you, I expect it will be good when I get home

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here