Kayosan's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 4th, 2024 3:05 PM

Customer service

I have had so many problems with customer service it has been a nightmare. The only time I have gotten the help I needed is when I speak to a US based agent. It took six months to have an issue resolved and that's because I called the Better Business and sent a letter to upper management. I shouldn't have to do that to get help. I want to change my service but the only option I have is to add mobile that was a nightmare and I just sent the phone back. I want to change me package but I have severe reservations about talking to a non US based agent. I feel trapped and as though Xfinity doesn't care they just want me to pay as much as possible for services. It really bothers me I feel just left out in the woods. After 34 going on 35 years of service Xfinity can do better as much as the customer pays for their overpriced service. All I want is to be treated like a valued customer. The thank you for your service and being a valued customer rings a bit hollow so I'm just going to cut back on services I can learn to live without certain premium services I'm just so frustrated with Xfinity everything is fine unless it's a problem yet charging my card is never a problem. I had to vent and I'm going to cool off. Dealing with Xfinity just gives me headaches. They know choices are limited for providers and they take advantage of the situation.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

12 days ago

Kayosan This certainly isn't the experience we want for our long time customers, and I promise we do value you after being with us for so long. We would be happy to help in any way we can to help you out. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here