thebw's profile

Contributor

• 

16 Messages

Tuesday, August 20th, 2024 9:51 PM

CSPAN in High Definition

I have Ultimate TV package, supposedly 185+ cable channels.  However I am unable to get CSPANHD (channel 1228 Santa Cruz CA). - screen says channel temporarily unavailable, contact your provider.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

27 days ago

Hello, @thebw. Are there any troubleshooting steps you've attempted to possibly resolve the issue?

Contributor

• 

16 Messages

H Gabby:  Not yet.  What do you recommend?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@thebw, can you please attempt rebooting your box? You can also easily troubleshoot through our awesome Xfinity app as well.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

16 Messages

I did that, but it wasn't helpful.  Also I am a TIVO user, and the error code d261 please contact your provider is a TIVO error code.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Since we have you in our private chat let's continue the conversation there so we can live deeper into your account

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here