U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 29th, 2024 11:54 PM

COZI TV

Please return COZI TV to the Comcast lineup in Indianapolis.  I miss the shows offered on this channel (Frasier, Columbo, etc.).  When the channel was removed, its replacement was another channel that duplicates not only the lineup, but the specific episode with at least one additional channel.  To clarify, it is not a duplicate for HD transmission.  Please review your lineup and drop these duplicate, or repetitive programming channels and find a place for COZI. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

5 months ago

Cozi TV is a broadcast network carried by a local TV station. If that station dropped it for another, then Comcast cannot do anything as they just pass on what is aired. Not sure if there was a recent change, as it's a bit confusing figuring out the Indianapolis market. CoziTV is broadcast on channel WTTK 29.3, but broadcasts on a frequency shared with WRTV.

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

5 months ago

user_85c51a We appreciate the feedback due to COZI TV, but that is due to the station owners and not Xfinity. You can use this link https://www.xfinity.com/support/svp-contact-form to submit any additional feedback if you want. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

While I appreciate the fact that local stations own the programming of their viewing lineup, I believe Comcast continues to be responsible for their customers’ satisfaction.  There are multiple examples of channels duplicating programming that Comcast sells to their customers (me).  
The channel you identified as the local station that used to be the home of Cozi is a network affiliate in the Kokomo market.  This station’s viewing area does not include Indianapolis.  
Because it duplicates programming already available through Comcast: and is otherwise not available in the Indianapolis market, drop the Kokomo-based affiliate’s channel and make an effort to meet viewer recommendations as expressed by your customers.  I am confident that I am not the only customer to offer a suggestion.  

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

4 months ago

Unfortunately, what you see is based on DMA (Designated Market Area) rules. A station can demand cable systems remove stations outside the DMA of a subscriber. There is nothing Comcast or similar can do for out-of-market stations.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here