Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 7:00 PM

Closed

Court tv

Where is court TV. It was on yesterday?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I went round and round with them today they said that they no longer have the channel it is now GRIT wWhich is western show reruns not even close to court TV so now I am streaming Court tv on Pluto 

Regular Visitor

• 

24 Messages

@user_98011e​ Yep with all this streaming, DVRs will become obsolete :(

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I went round and round with them today they said they no longer have court TV it is now GRIT which is a Western re-run shows so now I am streaming court TV on Pluto wondering why I am paying 200+ a month for Xfinity I watch Court TV every day 

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

2 years ago

So we pay 207.0O a month and can’t get Court TV? How about removing the cost of sports?  I hate sports never turn it on but pay a premium tax for it!  They are forcing us to stream. Then charge us for streaming costs.  Furious. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello @sickofitsalli! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I want to know why Ixfinity doesn't tell it's customer of changes. When I was with Dish network they would run messages on the channel that was changing. Ixfinity is just plain disrespectful of customers. They sell you a list of channels but can drop them anytime. Bad customer service at the least. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@Quinny14 Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team.I can see how it would be frustrating, not being able to watch your favorite networks. Sometimes there are changes that are made on a network level. When changes like this are being made, you will see a message in your statements usually 1-2 billing cycles before the change is made to notify you of the change. We are always looks for better ways to improve our customers experience with doing business with Xfinity, and want to make your experience as pleasant as possible. You can provide us feedback on changes to your services, https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form, this way we are able to monitor the feedback closely. Please feel free to let me know if you have any other concerns I may assist you with this afternoon!  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here