Shirley5492's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 12:51 AM

Closed

Connecting to Peacock

I have tried talking to infinity people 4 times & get NO answers. I try to connect to Peacock, they don't recognize my email address or my password. I can get it free with my rewards, have been in touch with Peacock with my email and still NOTHING. When I try to purchase it, it says I have an account with them. What goes? Can someone PLEASE help me.

1 Message

11 months ago

I’ve had the same issues. I have contacted Xfinity several times and finally got to where I could get on peacock through NowTV using the flex box, but it’s not giving me my free subscription. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @Shirley5492 and @user_k3o74l. We appreciate you reaching our team on Forums regarding the Peacock redemption concerns. Have you tried redeeming by attempting the following steps?
1. Xfinity Assistant

2. Sign in with your Xfinity ID and password 

3. When Xfinity Assistant says, "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation" select Activate Now.

4. Enter an email address and password for your Peacock account. If you've used Peacock before, you can enter the same email address and password. 

5. Follow the prompts to finish activating your plan.

Please let us know if this works.

1 Message

11 months ago

same issue here.  Been on chat twice tonight and both times kicked off because there was not chat going on for a long time.  Please can someone help me?

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

@user_t8hitw No need to chat online, you can follow the steps here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs to see the specific steps for your level of service, and redeem it successfully! That will allow you to activate the subscription, and use it on your X1 or devices that have the Peacock app. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here