RetroRona's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, February 24th, 2024 9:35 PM

Closed

Closed Caption is Delayed not in Sync

Closed Caption delaying and not in Sync, keeping up with what’s being said. Mostly on MeTV, but on many other channels as well. I’ve done everything that’s been suggested, restarted system many times. Made sure correct CC are turned on everywhere across cable and streams apps. Made sure software is up to date. Makes me so mad with what I’m paying for cable, and it continuously goes up, that the least of my issues should be CC. How do I connect to a human being to check the lines to my house or how much power I’m getting from your lines, or if my box needs upgrading. I use CC for just about every program and channel. Please, how does this get fixed? Again, CC is on, but it’s delayed, and not in Sync with the current scene/spoken words on the screen, what is being displayed is from the previous one or two scenes prior. So Frustrating!!! 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

7 months ago

Hello @RetroRona! I'd like to look deeper into this issue for you. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here