U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 9:48 PM

Chicago Sports Network

I am EXTREMELY unhappy that Xfinity is not going to carry CHSN Chicago Sports Network. One of the reasons I continue to keep cable is because I can see the Chicago Blackhawks play.  You need to make a deal with the Network as I have been on the fence for some time now to cut the cord. 

1 Message

4 days ago

I will cancel if they don't make a deal!!! This is ridiculous!!!

2 Messages

3 days ago

The antennas don't get any channels past 60.3. I've scanned probably 4 times a day using 2 different antennas and various locations. This is absurd.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 days ago

I completely agree.  I only subscribe to Xfinity so I can get my local sports.  Very disappointing that they haven't reached a deal to carry the new CHSN channel.  Sadder that Directv already has a deal in place.  If Xfinity can't seal the deal, then I will be forced to cut the cord like so many others.  May just have to buy an antenna.  

1 Message

3 days ago

Yep, already researching options other than Comcast. We spend lots of money every month for the Comcast cable and if we cannot watch local sports like The Bulls, Blackhawks and White Sox we will go another route other than Comcast. Please get a deal done with CHSN ASAP!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_xgtaze, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. 

We would hate to lose you as a customer and hope we can continue to work with you to bring you the amazing entertainment options Xfinity has to offer. I'd be happy to check into this for you. 

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 days ago

Xfinity, you need to add the Chicago Sports Network for free to Chicago land customers. Start getting ready to lose your blue color customers.

1 Message

2 days ago

Hopefully Comcast is listening, reading and considering all the comments here. Basically everybody's saying the same thing. I too will cancel Comcast if they don't work out a deal. Only asking myself how long I give them.

6 Messages

I'm giving until the 8th. Then bye.

2 Messages

Think their lack of communication on this issue as time gets closer tells what they think of customers who are Chicago sports fans. Did similar thing with Cubs and Marquee. Then they wonder why customers ar leaving.

1 Message

1 day ago

See yea Comcast/Xfinity!!!

1 Message

11 hours ago

Agreed. Comcast needs to pick up the new sports channel! Local sports is about the only thing I watch!

1 Message

10 hours ago

If Xfinity does not carry Chicago Sports Network I will definitely be canceling. I watch more sports than anything so if I get no Bulls then I'm out.

1 Message

9 hours ago

I subscribe to NHL Center Ice for the sole purpose of watching the Chicago Blackhawks games as I live in Virginia. When I watch their games on the Chicago channel (3072) I expect to have the Chicago announcers doing the games. NOT the opposing teams broadcast announcers. 
I want CHSN available, otherwise I’m considering leaving Xfinity. I have been a customer for over 35+ years. 

3 Messages

8 hours ago

I have been a customer 30 years and am switching to direct tv because of losing this channel people need to follow suit in order for things to change.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here