R

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Friday, September 8th, 2023 5:26 PM

Closed

Channels vanished - Comet, LAFF, MeTV, etc...

What happened to Comet, LAFF, MeTV, etc... in the Boston area?  All channels disappeared in the last 24 hours.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I'm having an issue with Comet (Denver Metro area)...it was working all day and now screen is completely green. I've had channels dropped from Xfinity before but usually something else replaced it immediately, there wasn't just a blank, green screen. Also, the channel logo was removed immediately like it never existed...this still says Comet...

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

We're sorry to hear about your issues with Comet @user_aad78c, and we appreciate you reaching out on our Community Forums. Are you experiencing issues with any other channels? Are you experiencing any error code or messages? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

1 year ago

A little confusing in Boston. From what I see, WFXT (Fox 25) carries Comet, LAFF, Bounce, Get TV. MeTV is carried by WCVB (ABC 5). This is info from Wikipedia and the channel web site station finders, so not sure just how up to date it is. It's probably not a carriage issue as WFXT is owned by Cox, and WCVB is owned by Hearst.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here