ezeldachamp's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Tuesday, June 7th, 2022 12:28 PM

Closed

Channels other than FOX airing on channel 434

Something weird just happened with my TV box. On minute I was tuned into channel 434, my local area's FOX affiliate WSVN-7 watching my local morning news. The next the channel airing on channel 434 changes to PBS kids without warning. I am still tuned into channel 434 as you can see from the photos I posted, but that isn't WSVN or my local morning news that is airing on the channel.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

2 years ago

Unless there was an affiliation change (unlikely between Fox and PBS), Comcast may have altered the frequencies the channel airs on, and your box hasn't picked up the change yet. It might fix itself shortly, or you can try restarting the box (Hit "A" key and choose restart, or just pull the power cord for a few seconds.)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same. I restarted my box & nothing.. what is going on.. 🤨

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same issue here in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  Also no sound on the PBS that is showing up.  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_1446f8​ same.. I was very confused

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there @user_22a270, I am sorry to hear you are having audio issues. You are in the right place, and I am happy to assist you today. Are you still having audio issues? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

I am sorry to hear that you have been having these issues. Are they still happening? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there @ezeldachamp, thank you so much for reaching out to us here via Forums. I am sorry to hear that this happened. Is your channel still jumping to PBS Kids? Have you attempted to reset your box to see if this helps? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here