U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, March 17th, 2022 1:41 AM

Closed

Channels not working

Constant problems with some channels not working. Have not been able to get Discovery for weeks. Lots of times pixelated picture on random channels and DVR locks up. 
Have reset the box and connection every day for weeks. Nothing has helped. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Discovery works tonight 

nothing changed. No idea

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Hello, @user_cfd017. Thanks for reaching out to our Community about your TV service. We want your channels working and the picture to come through crisp and clear. We appreciate that you tried to reset the box. Have you tried sending out the system refresh signal from the Xfinity My Account app or directly from the cable box? Do any error messages pop up that you have seen? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Usually it’s the channel not available error 

However, it has worked this week. 
Untill today 

locked up while watching on Netflix app. 

reset box

locked up

piwer unplugged 

reset took 15 minutes 

working 

had to relog into HBO app

working

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Thanks for the update, @user_cfd017. We want to take a look into your signal levels to see if that is the cause.

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Loss of discovery today 

reset power. No help

loss of internet and tv last night. Came back after 10 minutes

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

We appreciate the update, @user_cfd017. I want to continue with you in chat and see the message that you sent. I will be replying there momentarily and appreciate your patience. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Resolution 

Technician came out. Checked all wires and connections. Finally we moved the location of my router. Possibly a problem with wires in the old location. They would not go in attic to check those connections. So we moved it to a spot he could check all wires. So far all seems to be working. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here