U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, January 13th, 2023 11:04 PM

Closed

Channels missing

I lost TCM, HBO, Showtime, Epix, some sports channels like RedZone, family/kids channels and others.  In addition, my NetFlix that was included in my plan was paused. 

They told me I authorized the change today. I did not.  I spent two hours on the phone with 2 separate people. One tech support and one billing. Neither could solve this.

A field tech also came and fixed pixelation issues today too by replacing cable and swapping my box. I told him about the issue. He could not fix it either. He told me to call Xfinity.

They are sending him back tomorrow. Not sure that he will be able to fix this if he couldn't today.

Xfinity, please give me my channels back. Have been a customer since 1982, yes...40 years.

Patience only lasts so long. There are many other options today.

Thank you.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Update. I found out what happened. On 01/02, I called Xfinity to see if I could get a better price for existing services.

I specifically asked not to change my services..was just looking for a better price.

They made the change and saved me about $5/mo. I continued to receive my channels until 01/13.

Then I lost TCM, HBO, Showtime, Epix, some sports channels like RedZone, family/kids channels and others.  In addition, my NetFlix that was included in my plan was paused. 

They refused to change it back because my Super+More plan was no longer available. I now have Ultimate 185+.

If I want the original channels, it will cost $40/mo. more.

They did not do what I had asked and refused to change it back. So I saved $5/mo. and lost my original package.

This is no way to do business with a customer. Especially one that they have had since 1982 (40 years).

Hey Xfinity, this is just wrong. Very disappointing to treat customers like this.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you. 

Can you send us a direct message.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here