U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 16th, 2022 4:31 PM

Closed

Channels missing

All of a sudden I am missing all my local broadcast live stations on Xfinity Stream. Turned on my Roku TV and all is different. Try to search and not found. Scroll through guide, nothing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_703837, and thank you for reaching out about your streaming issue. I would be happy to look into what is going on if you are still having trouble with the service. Can you let me know if the issue has been resolved for you, or if you need my help with troubleshooting the problem please?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Not getting all channels I pay for.

Problem Solver

• 

352 Messages

This is definitely not the kind of experience we want our customers to have with us. We'll check on this right away and will do the best possible for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

-Click "Sign In" if necessary

-Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

-Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

-The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

2 years ago

Same here. No local channels; no current and local major sports available to watch ! There's only a few reason we still have cable: news, sports, and MeTV old shows --- and they are gone!  Comcast isn't making happy consumers. 

I don't want to be told that it is something so personal that my account needs to be "looked at." This is wide-spread!  Maybe not everybody, but a lot of people are paying for something they got last month and don't have now. Why are we tolerating it? I don't want to "chat" with someone who is going to try to sell me something else I do not want. Like another package that will cost more to include something I already had. 

What I would like us a straight story--yes, we wiped the local channels. Here's how you can get them back--here's the "new" deal; or no, you can never get them back. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Home is 42 yrs old, doesn't appear to have modern cable wiring in-place. Coax entering house has to be split for the modem and dvr; added split to provide service at wall to serve bedroom where another split for the 2nd dvr and TV.  Living TV works great.  Have dvr for both sets. Some channels are missing or pixelating on 2nd set. How do I avoid this set-up? Thanks

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here