Friday, May 19th, 2023 12:23 PM

Closed

Channels 187 & 190 not displaying correctly

Channels 187 & 190 are either not showing at all or are very scrambled

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

1 year ago

Channel numbers vary from area to area. Where are you generally located? Also, channels (up to 10-12 HD) share the same frequency, so noise or weak signal on one frequency can affect many channels.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I'm in the Chicago area. The 2 channels carry the hd signals for WLS (ABC) & WFLD (Fox), respectively. The sd channels for the same stations are fine, so I'm using those for now. I was chatting with Xfinity about this for about an hour after I posted the above note. They said that they would arrange for a tech to check the signal. As of now, the problem is unresolved.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@keithcarley Hello! We just wanted to check in and make sure you received assistance. We see that you mentioned an interest in having a technician out to further troubleshoot the issues with your picture quality. If you do need us to further assist you, please send us a Private Message with your full name and address so that we can help. Here are some instructions on how to send us a PM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

We look forward to hearing from you if you still need our help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here