benchman's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, March 20th, 2022 12:36 PM

Closed

Channel not authorized V58

Getting Channel not authorized V58 on TV with TIVO attached.  Other TVs in house work fine.  Reset TV and TIVO but no fix.  Could the cable card be bad?

TIVO plays prerecorded shows,  TV app channels work.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

@benchman Thank you for reaching out to the Digital Care Team. I hate to hear this has been your experience and would love to investigate this for you! This this happening on a specific channel or all of them? Are your other TV's also using a TiVo? 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

This happens on all channels.  This is the only set using TIVO

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Thank you for sharing this information with me. I sounds like I need to send a signal to your cable card for the TiVo, @benchman . Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Peer to peer" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for your help.  I had to have a tech come out.  Turned out to be a bad cable card in the TIVO.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here