U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, January 21st, 2023 2:31 AM

Closed

Channel List for Entertainment Add-On

What exact channels are available with the "Entertainment" Add-On for $17?

Problem Solver

• 

385 Messages

2 years ago

Hello and good evening @user_cc7118. I hope you are doing well and having a great night. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our team of awesome Xfinity experts here on our Community Forums page. You asked great question, we do offer a lot of great channel options on our More Sports and Entertaintment package. Here are some of the channels;

• Big Ten Network
  • CBS Sports*
  • ESPNews*
  • ESPNU*
  • MLB Network*
  • NBA TV*
  • NFL Network*
  • NFL RedZone
  • NHL Network*
  • Pac-12
  • And more! 

Along with; 
  • Outdoor Channel
  • And even more!

We would be more than happy to discuss the package and get you signed up if you choose. Just send our team a direct message and we will take care of you. :) 

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityKrystal​ I already have the Sports and News add-on for $30, I was wondering what channels are included with the "Entertainment" add-on for $17 as well.

I'd love to get a full exact list of what channels are included in the "Entertainment" add-on.

Is this the exact channel list?

• Entertainment ($17 per month): A&E, AMC, Animal Planet, BET, Bravo, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, E!, Food Network, FX, FXX, Hallmark Channel, HISTORY, HGTV, Lifetime, OWN, Syfy, TBS, TNT, TV One, USA and VH1.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

385 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for your reply @user_cc7118. In order to provide you with the exact channel line-up in your area please use this help helpful link; https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here