U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Oct 16, 2021 9:09 PM

Closed

Channel Lineup is Wrong

The channel lineup shown in my account on the https://customer.xfinity.com/ is incorrect.  It shows channels I don't pay for, such as NFL.com.  I would like to know an accurate channel lineup.  Why should such a simple thing be so difficult?  Does anyone else have this problem??

XfinityAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.6K Messages

1 m ago

Hi , thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. You can click on these links (https://comca.st/3aNloU7 / https://comca.st/3BXF3g6

) to find the most accurate lineup in your area. Please reach back out to us here if you need anything else. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAmir   Unfortunately both of those links you provided are incorrect as well.  The first one is the same "My Channel Lineup" I see on my account page, which incorrectly shows the 185+ channel lineup instead of the 125+ lineup I subscribe to.  This appears to be a bug in your system.  The second link is very incomplete, missing channels such as Cooking.com and NFL.com. When I go to your "Sales" page and look at a different plan with 125+ channels, it appears to give me the closest information, but it does not provide channel numbers.  So I can't program my DVR.

XfinityAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.6K Messages

Thank you for reaching back out to us here with this concern, I am more than happy to email you a copy of your channel lineup. For further assistance please send us a private message with your full name and street address. 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 d ago

"My Channel Lineup" on my Xfinity account is Incorrect -- it lists channels I do not get, including the Big Ten Network. Why is the list of channels on My Account incorrect?  How do I add BTN -- and what is the cost?  I was unable to add BTN online myself. My call to [Edited: "Personal Information"] (number listed when I tried to add the channel) was cut off and would not ring through on follow-up attempts. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

255 Messages

Hey there, I would be happy to help you out. Since this thread is a few months old you will need to create your own thread. Thank you for understanding, we look forward to hearing from you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here