Croman42's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Apr 19, 2021 7:14 AM

channel linelp change

A channel that I've been watching for two years is suddenly unavailable on my plan. I watched it last night and its gone today.   I'd like to know why, why I wasn't notified, and why in the hell I can never get a human to help me?  I tried the chat bot, but it doesn't understand my problem.  I ultimately got a "human" but in the middle of that chat, ironically, my internet service went out.  So when I got service back the chat bot kept telling me that I had a chat already going and to go back to that one, which was gone due to the internet outage.  Has anyone out there ever had a good customer service experience with xfinity?

Responses

ComcastStephanie

Official Employee

• 

120 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @Croman42. Thank you for posting here in our forums regarding the channel no longer showing in your lineup. We appreciate your attempt to figured out what happened previously, and I apologize for the issues you've experienced while attempting to get help. I can definitely investigate what happened to it with you. To begin, what channel is it?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here