U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, October 10th, 2021 2:06 AM

Closed

Channel H&I

It’s been  a week H&I is not on channel 383 ?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

3 years ago

H&I is a broadcast network carried by a local TV station. Comcast just passes on what is aired. Either the station is off the air, dropped the network, or no longer has an agreement with Comcast to pass it on.

Can you post your general location and if you know what station used to carry it? There should have been a station ID bug every 30-60 minutes.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same in Albuquerque.  Seeing Cozi TV on Channel 383 instead of H&I.  I had never paid attention to the station ID that showed up while watching the TV.  Will there be a way to pay extra for H&I?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

3 years ago

Since it's a broadcast network, another station will need to pick it up. The H&I website says it is on KOB 4.4, but Wikipedia doesn't show it. Not sure which is correct. Try seeing if Decades is in your guide, as that is what Wikipedia shows as airing on 4.4. There could have been a change.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I don't have Decades.  Currently chatting with the third customer agent with Xfinity.  Thanks for your research!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

3 years ago

I doubt if Comcast will know much of anything. If it moved to another station, that station may not have an agreement with Comcast to carry any subchannels. KOB is the NBC station, and they also carry ThisTV, Comet, Decades (probably replaced by H&I), Defy TV, TrueReal and Newsy. If Comcast carries any of them, H&I would be nearby. If not, then Comcast may only carry the primary channel, NBC.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

In trying to be persistent,  I finally went to the handitv.com and saw the banner across the top of the page stating the cable channels will be published in the "weeks ahead".  At least we can watch our favorite shows on the laptop until KOB makes a decision on the cable channels.  Thanks again.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Is the H&I Channel ( Channel 214) done as of 2/14/22?  It shows nothing but weather programming starting that day.. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

@user_afbba8​ Where are you located? As noted in earlier replies, H&I is a broadcast network from a local TV station. Comcast just passes on whatever they air. The beginning or middle of a month seem to be the most common times for these changes to occur.

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

That channel you provided is a local programming channel. Unfortunately, Xfinity does not have the ability to forecasting what the networks are planning on doing unless they send us the information. If it is showing weather, coming up on the program schedule, that local channel may be adjusting what and when they are broadcasting. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here