U

Tuesday, March 19th, 2024 7:46 PM

Closed

Channel Guide

I like to record Nashville Predators games on Bally Sports South. This year it seems half the time I record a basketball game or some repeat event even though the guide says it is showing the Predators. I try to go watch the game on ESPN+( I have the Disney Bundle) and it says it is blacked out so I will watch it on Bally. Very frustrating. Do you know why this is happening so frequently?

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

6 months ago

Good afternoon @user_ttpcml. When was the last time a Predators game was shown on Bally Sports that you were able to view? 

3 Messages

@XfinityRaf​ Saturday night, got a rodeo replay rather than the game. Predators live pregame was replaced by Pelicans postgame. 

3 Messages

The last good recording was Thursday night. 

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

user_ttpcml Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here