Sunday, January 7th, 2024 2:40 AM

Closed

Center Ice

Same issues as everyone else. We should be getting money back for this

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

9 months ago

@user_wvw1rn Hello, is this when viewing some of the Center Ice channels or when trying to record it? 

3 Messages

8 months ago

When trying to view any of the channels. They black out, the feed is jumpy, sometimes no sound. It is very frustrating to pay for a service and it not work as it should

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_ww1m We understand the frustration that these picture quality issues are causing. Right now there is a known issue that our engineers are working to repair. As a temporary solution, please

retry or tune to the game opponent's NHL Center Ice Channel, the issue may be intermittent. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

So Xfinity wants me to reply to a known issue without returning compensation for services that are sub par. Here’s my reply 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_wvw1rn, If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here