G

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 10:38 PM

Closed

center ice recording

Last time I had Center Ice, I wanted to ONLY record my team's channel. When I set the system to record all games of my team, the DVR always recorded the OTHER team's feed. It was so annoying to get home and start the game and have the turds from Bahhhstin or Deetroit calling the games. I want my team and my team announcers. I have to manually go thru and change every scheduled recording. Such a PIA. 

Is there any fix in the future?

Problem Solver

• 

764 Messages

1 year ago

Question: were there every any games where you got your local team's broadcast - and were they always against the same opponents?
I seem to recall a number of people with the baseball equivalent of Center Ice having a similar problem - it always went with something like the lower channel number or the team with the name that was first alphabetically - and if that is what is happening to you, then I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a fix.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @Gator_L, thanks for reaching out to share your experience and feedback. 

You can now manage your favorite TV shows, movies and sports teams using the Xfinity Stream app for Apple and Android devices and the Xfinity Stream portal. 

1. Use the Search function to find your favorite sports team.
  2. Select the team from the results.
  3. Select Add to Favorites.

Once that is completed, you will be able to set up the DVR to record your favorited teams. If you run into any issues setitng this up, we have a helpful guide here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-dvr-overview
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here