G

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, October 29th, 2023 11:38 PM

Closed

Center Ice breaks for a commercial during game!

Every game I’ve DVRd this season so far, Xfinity takes a commercial break in the middle of game play!!

[Edited: "Language"] Usually toward end of second period. 
Then, the Center Ice logo comes up kills 30 seconds and then breaks again for a full 90 sec commercial break. 
map frustrating. 
Get it together Xfinity. 
I’m asking for a refund. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

11 months ago

Hey there, I apologize for any frustrations. To my knowledge, it is not commercial free, nor is that something Xfinity decides or determines. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I don’t mind a commercial but it’s during game play. Not during TV time outs. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@Gator_L Gotcha! Thank you for clarifying. I can see how that would be frustrating in the middle of a play. I'm happy to take a look at your account, and see what we can do to help out. Honestly, it may not be something that will be a quick fix, but we can see if we work in getting it resolved. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here