U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, December 5th, 2022 12:19 AM

Closed

Cant use nba league pass

I bought nba league pass through my nba account and I then connected my nba account to my xfinity account. I was able to watch league pass games on my tv and xfinity streaming app for a bit but after a certain time it stopped letting me use it. I can still watch games on the NBA app but xfinity even though the accounts are still connected

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I Can watch on the nba app *but not xfinity. Even though I should have the ability to do so 

Problem Solver

• 

954 Messages

Hello @user_373b69. It has been a couple of days. Are you still having issues or were you able to get this resolved?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

It is still an issue 

Contributor

• 

342 Messages

@user_373b69 Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you are still having the same issue. Are you getting an error message? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I’m not getting anything at all. I will connect the nba account and go to the league pass channels and it’ll tell me to subscribe to league pass. I swear it had worked several times before where i just go onto the team’s channel that I wanted to watch and it would play the game. Now it just tells me I need to subscribe to league pass which I already have on the nba account. 

Official Employee

• 

800 Messages

If you signed up for NBA League Pass without subscribing through us or choosing us as the provider when you signed up through NBA.com, the NBA League Pass may not show up in your channels. Have there been any changes made to the account since the last time you were able to view it? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here