U

Sunday, January 14th, 2024 7:39 PM

Closed

Can't connect to fox news

When I try to watch fox news it say it is unable to connect. I have never had issues like this before. I live in Spokane WA. 

Unable to connect for days. All other channels work fine.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

6 months ago

Hi, @user_0bh8wf! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to contact XFINITY over our forums page for help with connecting to Fox News. Fox news is one of my favorite places to go to watch the news so I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to learn about this experience. How are you attempting to connect to Fox News? Are you using a mobile device, a computer, or a set-top box?

2 Messages

Cable box.  All other channels are fine. If I speak into remote, type in channel number or click on Fox news in Guide all same result. "unable to connect to Fox news channel"

Been like this for a week.  I double checked to make sure wasn't accidentally blocked with parental control.  I live in Spokane WA.

Thank you 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for letting us know @user_0bh8wf, we really appreciate it and will be happy to troubleshoot your Fox News issue on your Flex box further. To get stared, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account?  To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

Having exact same issue in Howard County, Maryland on set top box. Has been occurring off and on for months now. Never happens on ANY OTHER CHANNEL, only FNC. Hmmm...

Official Employee

• 

3.6K Messages

Hello @sandyhornor, thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. We value you as a customer and my team is here to help! To better troubleshoot this with you, please send us a Direct Message. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here