U

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Tuesday, November 9th, 2021 1:32 PM

Closed

Cannot access ABC

When I choose ABC using Stream, I get as far as the”Watch” tab, but the channel does not respond. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Good morning, @user_f2b525. I know you have had some issues with the Stream App, and I am extremely sorry for this experience. We do appreciate you reaching out to us here. Have you completely logged out of the app, uninstall and reinstall the app yet? 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

No - I didn’t know I should try that. I will try today.  Thank you

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

My pleasure! Please let us know if that helped. :) 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Awesome, I'm glad to hear things are back in working order. We did have some known issues with the streaming app, and this was the best-known fix. In most cases, if you are having trouble with an app, logging out, uninstalling, then reinstalling the app will fix most issues. 

Should you need assistance with anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to make a new post here. Our entire community is available to you at all times to ensure you get the help you need.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I’m having more issues today - all channels. Can you send instructions about how to uninstall and reinstall the stream app? Thank you

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey there! Here were some instructions I found online on how to remove an app on the LG TV. 

1. Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
  2. Navigate to the app store. 
  3. Browse the app store. 
  4. Select an app. 
  5. Enter Edit Mode. 
  6. Delete unwanted apps. 
  7. Confirm deletion. 
  8. Exit Edit Mode

From there, you should visit the app store and then re download the Stream App. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here