U

Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024 7:35 PM

Cancel MLB Extra innings

Need to cancel MLB Extra innings and be reimbursed for last month statement since it auto renewed with requesting approval

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

Hi there, @user_nw3cxb Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on this forum. Since it's been a few days since you posted, were you able to get the MLB removed off your account?-Richard

3 Messages

@XfinityRichard​ no I can not find a way to cancel it or request create for last month

3 Messages

*request a refund from last month

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

Hi there, @user_nw3cxb ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'm very sorry for the concerns, let's get your account pulled up so I can assist you further. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you and get you taken care of. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full-service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

1 Message

4 months ago

I just started MLB extra innings a few days ago and want to cancel it before I pay my next statemwnt

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @user_otrqdb I do understand that you would like to cancel your MLB Extra Innings, since it's been a few days since you posted, were you able to get that removed from your account? If not please reach back out and I can get you taken care of.-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here