randykellie's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, September 20th, 2022 8:31 PM

Closed

BUZZR Channel

I’d like to watch the BUZZR channel but can’t find it unless I enter PlutoTV.  Why isn’t it available in the Indianapolis viewing area as a regular Xfinity/Comcast channel?

Problem Solver

• 

746 Messages

2 years ago

Good question. I went to the BUZZR TV website to see in what cities (a) it exists, and (b) is carried by Comcast, and noticed that not very many cities have it on Comcast - San Francisco, Washington, Orlando, Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, and Houston. Wait, that can't be right...no Comcast areas between Houston and San Francisco have it?

Contributor

• 

75 Messages

2 years ago

The website is quite inaccurate.  I get it in the Chicago area on channel 364 (and the site cites it as only being available on Dish).  So I would surmise other Comcast markets would have it too.  Although from looking at Zap2It, Indianapolis is not one of them.  It’s on a low power virtual channel called WUDZ (which is split into a bunch of subchannels, including Movies!, BeIN Sports Extra, and CBN News among others).

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @randykellie, thanks for reaching out for help with your channel lineup. Many decisions go into what channels we carry in what markets, but it mostly comes down to viewership, cost, and what the networks allow us to broadcast. While not all channels are available in all areas, if you go here: https://comca.st/3dASg7v, you can enter your address and see what channels are included in your area, and what package they fall under. 

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityRyanE​ The link doesn’t work.  Again, disappointed in Xfinity

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@randykellie Sorry to hear that link isn't working for you. It pulled up for me. What happens when you try to click the link?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Buzzr is now available in Miami on 7-4 (WSVN)…. Would LOVE to see this added to the Miami and Ft Lauderdale channel lineup!!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here