rcar's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 6:00 AM

Britbox

Will BritBox be one of our channel choices, the way we can access Netflix, YouTube, etc.?  I'd like to view BritBox directly on my Xfinity TV.  Thanks.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 m ago

I second the motion!

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

8 m ago

Would be nice if someone with Xfinity could answer the question. I also would like to know.
CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

8 m ago

The original question was broad. Will it ever be added? It’s possible, but nothing has been announced. Other apps that were supposed to be added were pushed back because of the pandemic

Regular Contributor

• 

124 Messages

7 m ago

Why is the pandemic creating delays in adding things? Aren't these generally people sitting at computers creating these changes?  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

Well for one thinng the pandemic has caused a huge increase in the need for internet as students and workers have to do everything remotely. So clealry Comcast has had to prioritize new service requests and requests for speed increases over content concerns. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I would also like to know if Brit box will be added and when? 

Official Employee

• 

336 Messages

Hi there, thanks sincerely for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Community Forums and voicing your feedback regarding the BritBox channel. At this time, we don't have any set plans as far as mapping the application to our streaming platform however, we are constantly updating our technology to provide the best customer experience all around and will definitely make sure everything feedback is passed forward in regard to adding the BritBox channel/app to our services! Thanks so much again for all your interest! 

New to the Community?

Start Here