Jmc12's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, September 24th, 2024 1:44 PM

Bravo channel

Bravo out again today. And second time attempting to use this medium to communicate. Get it together comcast. 

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

22 days ago

Hello Jmc12, thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. We value you being a customer with us and I know the importance of having the networks and channels you watch properly working. I am sorry to hear that the Bravo channel is not working again on your end. My team is here to help!

To confirm, are you getting an error message or code on your end when trying to watch that network? Or what is specially occurring when trying to watch? 

Thanks for your time and help! 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

It will say we are having trouble connecting to the internet. Try again. Happens ALL THE TIME!!! Happened again yesterday. Sometimes seems to affect other channels too, but I don’t usually check. We had satellite for many years and really thought it would be different with “cable” but it has not been. Last night no Netflix available. There was an “outage”. Just not what I would call a reliable service and paying nearly $300 a month is starting to feel outrageous. Also problems with internet being also inconsistent. Kind of feels like living in the dark ages. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

That truly is never the experience we want you to be having Jmc12. I want to help you get to the bottom of this. I am thinking that we might need to look at things here from our end, there could be some issues with the coax that is coming to the home. We are always here to help! 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here