Z

Sunday, September 1st, 2024 1:27 PM

Big Ten Network-I want to see old 'Pac 12' teams!

I pay for the sports package and I can't get local sports games on Big Ten.  There are so many options out there now, why should I stay with Comcast when I can't see my local teams.  Either fix this issue or be prepared for one less customer.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @zapa98498. I apologize for the inconvenience. Most of the games for these universities may be available on other channels, networks, or streaming platforms. Just say “UCLA football” (or something similar) into the Xfinity Voice Remote.

• Use the C button on the Xfinity Voice Remote  to launch the X1 Sports app.
  • Use the on-screen guide to find affected games that may be available on other channels.
    • Note: the on-screen guide may not be up-to-date, reflecting the wrong program information according to what is actually playing.

2 Messages

Did you look at my options before replying?  BTN was blacked out in my area.  I'm just frustrated that no matter what I pay for, it's not enough.

Contributor

• 

221 Messages

@XfinityRoberto​ alternatively, maybe we just use the Xfinity Voice Remote to say "CANCEL MY COMCAST MEMBERSHIP"!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

zapa98498, I understand how disappointing it is. Most of the games for these universities may be available on other channels, networks, or streaming platforms. I hope this helps for now. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

plummerld, This is not the experience we want for our customers. If you need to cancel your service 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here