U

Saturday, September 7th, 2024 4:23 PM

Big ten network

First it was the deal with Root sports, where Xfinity made it where you had to upgrade your plan just to get 1 channel, making you pay for all the others you dont watch.

And now this, btn blacked out across Wa, Or, and Cal, because "people will be paying for channels they dont watch" ?

When I upgraded my account to get Root sports, I was pumped to see btn on there knowing thats where the huskies were headed. 
Im bout 2 weeks away from switching, I dont wanna switch, but I will lmao

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

730 Messages

7 days ago

Good Morning, user_6odohr! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! At this time, Xfinity does not have the rights to broadcast specific schools in Washington, Oregon, and California. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and at this time we do not have an update/ if it is returning. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we are happy to help. 

Most of the games for these universities may be available on other channels, networks, or streaming platforms.

Customers can:

• Say “UCLA football” (or something similar) into their Xfinity Voice Remote .
  • Use the C button on their Xfinity Voice Remote  to launch the X1 Sports app.
  • Use the on-screen guide to find affected games that may be available on other channels.
    • Note: the on-screen guide may not be up-to-date, reflecting the wrong program information according to what is actually playing.

1 Message

9 days ago

The usc game is not on even though it says on guide supposed to be on 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here