U

Saturday, September 7th, 2024 6:44 PM

Big 10 Network

Hello,

We have been having major problems ever since we agreed to update our account.

One of the issues we are having is we subscribed to the Big 10 network. However, both channels SD 403 and the HD channel - 1313 are appearing in SD. Why is the BIG 10 HD network not in HD?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

27 days ago

user_6jvwuk I would be happy to look into your concern with the HD station not coming in to you in HD for some reason. You mentioned you did an update to your account when the issue began. Have you had a chance to review the changes to confirm HD service wasn't removed in the update?

2 Messages

Sorry for the confusion. The upgrade we were doing to our account was to be able to access the Big Ten network. The HD channel (1313) has never been in HD. I am having a new modem since to me to be able to handle the 1000MPS data we are receiving. I am hoping this fixes the issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_6jvwuk, If you would like us to take a look at things, 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here