U

Saturday, May 11th, 2024 8:51 PM

Bally's

I can no longer watch Ray's games and I am not happy. I am getting fed up may just get ridnof cable and go with apps.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

4 months ago

Hi there, user_iiqud8! Thank you for reaching out about watching Balley Sports. On April 30, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), our agreement with Diamond Sports Group (DSG) to carry its regional sports network (RSN) Bally Sports expired. As a result, we are no longer authorized to carry Bally Sports with Xfinity or Comcast Business, including any related programming on Xfinity Stream.

Comcast pays programmers to bring our customers the entertainment, information, and sports they want. We work to negotiate fair terms in order to ensure the greatest value for customers given all the ways content can be accessed today. 

We’ve been flexible with DSG, who is in bankruptcy proceedings, but have been unable to reach an agreement that’s fair for our customers. 

You can visit fubotv.com/offer for a 30% discount on Fubo’s Pro and Elite video tiers. Both tiers include the Bally’s Sports channel. This exclusive offer includes a free trial period. 

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

Great, so we can pay $60 a month (with the discount) to actually see the Tigers play?   You're joking right?   So Xfinity will credit us the full cost we have to pay to get what we already had?   And where is the credit. Was supposed to be on this bill and it isn't.  And on other boards, some reps are saying there will be no credit because Xfinity does not credit for deleted channels yet it says on that channel that a credit was coming and it should already be applied to the next bill.  And how much will the credit be?    Multiple boards about that and nobody will give a real answer. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here