U

Saturday, May 18th, 2024 5:10 PM

bally sports

How gracious of Xfinity to tout FUBO as an alternative way to watch the KC Royals.  Of course, this requires an additional costly subscription to FUBO ($79/99 I believe).  I wonder if there is any fee sharing involved here.  Comcast is dead to me and I intend to go to alternative television sources if they do not quickly resolve the issue with Bally Sports.  

1 Message

4 months ago

This should never have happened!

You, ( Bali & Xfinity), had 6 months to have fixed this issue. Now, we as life-long Detroit Tigers fans are left with absolutely nothing!

Our father at age 87 has been a ball player all his life and also a lifetime Detroit Tigers fan. All he has ever enjoyed was to watch ball. And now, has nothing. 

The Tigers ownership along with Bali & Xfinity companies have totally disappointed us.

Please find a resolution  quickly. PLEASE. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_xw845s. Great sports programming, including NBA, NHL, and MLB national coverage, is still available with Xfinity. Just say “Sports” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to explore your options. You can also press “C” on your Xfinity Voice Remote to go to Sports Zone and see available sports content. 

Nationally televised games will continue to be carried by TBS, FOX, CBS, FS1, MAX, ESPN and Apple TV. Check your local listings for upcoming games or contests.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

We couldn't care less about the NBA, NHL or random baseball games. We could access pretty much everything we watch with just antenna tv but pay high dollar mainly to watch the KC royals. Why can other providers work out a contract but Comcast can't get it done???

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here