U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, October 27th, 2022 1:49 AM

Closed

Bally Sports

Our Bally Sports channel is 35 and 1253 we have not been able to view a CAVS game this season. Just colored lines and no audio for.most of the game. Techs have reset and sent signals. The tech that came out had never even heard of the channel and was no help, suggested we had more people call and complain but there is an entire forum from different states all having the same issue. Don't charge a regional sports fee if you cannot deliver the product. Fix the live feed issue that is happening across a large population of customers in multiple states.

Contributor

• 

342 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_529df3  thank you for reaching out through our forum. I see that you are having issues with Bally sports channel. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing. Is the issue only present during the CAVS game or all the time? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityStephanieT​ seems to be just during when the station has a live broadcast of the game, the pre-recorded programming seem to properly work. During the most recent game this issue persisted in the above described 47 times during the course of the two hour game, rendering both channels useless to be able to deliver the service that we pay an additional fee just to have. Please review the forums here as it is not just one Bally Sports in one area it appears to be a multiple state, multiple broadcast issue all experiencing the same issue with no clear resolution or answer from either Xfinity or Bally Sports.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

@user_529df3 The next best step will be to research the specific network and determine common issues in the effected areas. I will need to submit a ticket, but I will need your account information to provide examples.

Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address?

To send a Private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:

Click "Sign In" if that prompt is visible

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

No change from last year.  Bally Sports channel 401 and 402 and some other sports channels are totally un-viewable even sound.  When will Xfinity get this fixed.  Its not the connection, all other channels work. Maybe a class action lawsuit will work. We all have paid for the service and nothing done to fix it.

Problem Solver

• 

722 Messages

(a) Is it happening all the time, or just during Cavs games?
(b) What "other sports channels" are doing this?
(c) Pardon me for asking this, but what's your ZIP code? (If you don't want to give that out, the nearest "big" city with a broadcast TV station that you get is OK.)
What you are describing sounds like what happens when a game (NBA, NHL, and baseball are all this way) is on a sports channel and you don't live in that team's "viewing zone."

Just because you get a channel doesn't mean you're entitled to watch all of the games on it. For example, in the San Francisco area, everybody gets NBC Sports Bay Area (which has the baseball Giants and the NBA Warriors) and NBC Sports California (which has the baseball Athletics and the NBA Kings), but unless you live close to Sacramento, all Kings games on NBC Sports California are blacked out - and if you do live close enough to be able to watch Kings games, then all of the Warriors games on NBC Sports Bay Area are blacked out.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

@

I am so sorry that you are still dealing with this issue, but I am happy to help you try and troubleshoot this to get the channels working! You are responding to a message that is a bit old, can you please create a new post so other people can see this if they need the same help as well? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here