Terry0327's profile

Contributor

• 

209 Messages

Thursday, August 1st, 2024 10:33 PM

Bally Sports What is going on ?

When Bally Sports was cancelled I received a $9.95 credit on my bill. The next month the $9.95 credit was not on my bill. I asked on this forum and was told by an Xfinity Rep the $9.95 credit was just for one month and not meant for every month. So today I get an email from Xfinity saying that Bally Sports is back and the $9.95 credit I have been receiving each month since Bally was not available will now be discontinued. So which is it??  Was I suppose to be getting a $9.95 credit each month or not.  Anyway, glad the Braves are back on but I know I didn't get a $9.95 credit each month the Bally Sports was not available.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

1 month ago

They gave us one Bally channel and the guide shows the Braves are on the second but they aren’t there.  The cable monopoly claims they’re working on it.  

1 Message

1 month ago

Why did Bally get moved to the more expensive cable package. This is getting out of hand. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

1 month ago

So the $260 I pay per month is not enough to allow me to watch BSN?   Time to cancel Comcast; one reason I have it is to watch the Twins.  Now that's been taken away, time to make Comcast go away (in my life).

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello MevTechMan We are happy to announce that our agreement with Diamond Sports Group has been renewed, and BSN is now available once again with Xfinity. We'd love to assist in looking at new plans/price options that will fit your needs and budget, and also look at plans/packages that will have BSN included(Digital Preferred[grandfathered] and higher tier plans) 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

1 month ago

Face the facts. If you want to watch sports, you will be PAYING MORE! Sports have gotten grossly expensive. The days of EVERYBODY paying to subsidize the tiny minority who actually watch some of the niche channels are gone.

Bally is still in trouble. There are 5 NBA teams and 2 NLB who may be dropped by Bally due to not being profitable for them.

From Cord Cutters News:

According to a report from Sports Business Journal, the five NBA teams that could need to find a new TV partner before the start of the 2024–2025 season are the Dallas Mavericks, Detroit Pistons, Memphis Grizzlies, New Orleans Pelicans, and Oklahoma City Thunder.

https://cordcuttersnews.com/bally-sports-may-lose-5-nba-teams-2-mlb-teams/

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 month ago

Terry0327 Thanks for posting on our community forums. On July 29, 2024, a new agreement was announced with DSG to carry its RSN, Bally Sports, including all related Xfinity Stream content. On August 1, 2024, all content will be restored. As part of this new agreement, Bally Sports will be available Digital Preferred tier for legacy video customers and the Ultimate TV tier for customers in X1 packaging. We'd be happy to check your account and the credit concern. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Been a good customer for years and this is how you repay my Loyalty. I now have too subscribe to some [Edited: "Language"] package to watch Heat games.  

You take away TCM, Inspire and UM games, now you [Edited: "Language"] over yet again, with Heat games. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you for reaching out here @Pendejo-17. I will be happy to go over all the available options we have for that service tier from here if you could send us a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJohnG​ Jesus Christ, are you even reading our comments??? We are complaining of having to give you more money to watch our sports teams. And you are trying to sell me the Plan I'm complaining about. I already spend $220.00 a month on a cable plan that gives me dozens of crappy channels nobody watches. Why dont you offer me an option where you charge me for the channels I do watch and dont charge me extra to watch my home town teams. 

1 Message

25 days ago

It is ridiculous that for years we have access to watch the baseball games we wanted then all of a sudden the channels went offline and everything we were told was it was because of Bally and now months later we hear they are back on but surprise, now you have to subscribe to a different package when we use to already have the channels.  About time to drop cable and go a different route. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here