U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 5:40 PM

Closed

bally sports sun pixolating

Trying to watch the rays game and over the last couple of weeks has been pixolating so bad you can’t watch. What is the fix. Other channels working fine

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_999b6a

Very sorry to hear about these issues! Let's get this sorted out. Can I please confirm the channel the Rays are on? You mentioned Bally sports? Sorry, I am not in that local area to be familiar with the channels. Do you have friends with the same issue at their home?

1 Message

1 year ago

Why is Bally Sports Florida glitching today???? Trying to watch the Marlins game. C'mon. We pay enough for cable as it is. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good evening @user_868af, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums, we are sorry to hear that Bally Sports Florida was glitching during the Marlins game. We apologize for any inconvenience. Is the channel still glitching or has it cleared up? If it's still glitching, are there any other channels being affected? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here