U

Friday, May 31st, 2024 3:29 AM

Bally sports southwest credit

When and how much will I be getting my Bally Sport southwest credit? It has been 2 statement since it stop broadcasting, but the bill has been the same :(

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

4 months ago

Hey there user_TX, between May 28 and June 7, customers will see an RSN fee credit applied to their bill for the loss. The credit will be automatic. Do you happen to know your current billing cycle? 

2 Messages

My billing cycle already happened and I did not see any credit on my account. My bills is now from May 17 to June 16th

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_TX, Understood, thank you for taking the time to confirm that and for being so diligent in your billing. I'm very much the same way, I watch my bills like a hawk, so I get it. I'd like to review your account to look into that credit a bit more. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here