U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, June 13th, 2024 1:01 PM

Bally Sports South

I can now access Bally Sports South on Comcast but not BSSE. Why one but not the other?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

user_08158f Good morning! I hope your Saturday is going well. We appreciate you reaching out to Forums Community for assistance with Bally Sports. I'm happy to answer your question concerning BSSE. May I ask if you were getting Bally Sports South on Xfinity Stream, or if you were on a TV box? 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Not sure why that’s important but I’m getting BSS on both box and stream

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_08158f Thank you! It's important to know if you are using Xfinity Stream versus the TV box, as the content can vary if you are outside your home. I should have been more specific with my question, in asking if you were accessing the Stream App on your own home network. That said, here is the update on Bally Sports. It's kind of surprising you are able to access Bally Sports South, unless you set up a Fubo account. Is it possible you are being redirected when you access it from your TV box? 

https://www.xfinity.com/howitworks/

https://www.xfinity.com/facts

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

How could I be re-directed…not even on a smart tv. I get BSS on app and box while connected to my home network. I’m not complaining…just curious why one and not the other. I guess best not to question and just enjoy.

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

You ask great questions, @user_08158f! Our agreement with Diamond Sports Group expired causing us not to be able to carry Bally Sports South anymore. Bally Sports East was not a part of this agreement that expired which is why you're still able to access this content. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have additional questions. I'm happy to help! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

28 days ago

Bally Sports South has technical issues with MLB every night. Why?

2 Messages

28 days ago

Why does Bally Sports South have technical issues every night with MLB.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_v7o1r9 Thanks for your comment. What kind of technical issues are you experiencing? Would you mind providing more specific details? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here