seilerbill's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, November 27th, 2022 1:29 PM

Closed

AMC 429 - Charleston, SC

For over one week, channel 429 AMC was been severely pixelated and experiencing visual glitches.  
I spent a long time with Xfinity technical support and it has been concluded the problem is on Xfinity/Comcast’s end.  All Xfinity users in the Charleston area I have spoken with are experiencing the same issue.  
When will this problem be addressed and corrected?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

@seilerbill Hello! We just wanted to check back in with you and see if you were still having the issue with AMC. If you are still having the same problem, please send us a Private Message with your full name and address so that we can take a closer look at this for you. Here are some steps you can follow on how to send us a PM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

We look forward to hearing from you.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityBenjaminM​ Thank you for your response.  The issue has been resolved and AMC (channel 429) has no longer been experiencing any pixelation or glitches for the past three days.  Nothing was changed on my end, so the issue was evidently resolved on Comcast's end.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here