U

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 6:07 PM

Adding Sports & News

I have now spent over three hours trying to add the Sports and News package to my service.  The website tells me there is an error.  I have talked to 4 agents now (once I finally figured out that horrid situation and dealt with the most unhelpful AI bot I've dealt with yet.  Everyone is telling me that they can't add the package because I have the basic service and I need to rebundle and choose the "Popular Channels" option.  This makes no sense to me.  Yes, it has the channels I want, but over a hundred that I don't want and I don't want to rebundle my services.  Why would this package even exist if not for someone with the basic service to add the channels that they want?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

user_awy7a8 The reason for this is when adding sports you would be adding the regional sports fee which is why you would need to add the Popular lineup which has the channels you want added built in. I get your concern that you would be adding more than you want, but we don't have the option to add some specifics to some lineups due to any additional fees they would add. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here