R

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Friday, August 12th, 2022 10:26 AM

Closed

Actual channel lineup

Need the channel lineup for what I am actually paying for, not what you want me to pay for.  Your online tool claiming to show this info is useless.  Why do you turn such a simple task into a marketing opportunity and aggravate your customers?

Contributor

• 

367 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @Rusefinity , thank you for taking the time to reach out in our great Xfinity forums community. We appreciate your patience in our response. Having the right channel lineup to view is important especially if you are looking to make a change. Have you attempted to view your lineup on my account app?

Here's how to view the channel lineup using your MyAccount app:
  1. Log in to your MyAccount app on your mobile device or online.
  2. Press the “TV” icon at the bottom of your screen.
  3. You will see a list of all the boxes associated with your account.

Can you let us know if you are able to view or have further questions?

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

I've done that ten times now.  I see a "hang on, we are getting that for you..." message, then it displays hundreds of channels that I do not subscribe to.  Your tool appears to be marketing channels I can pay for, not what I am actually paying for.

Contributor

• 

367 Messages

Good Golly! I'm bummed to hear this did bring the results you were looking for. I can check into this for you. To confirm, I know you stated you did this 10x, open my account, at the bottom it shows you your services, you click on TV and then at the top you click on channel lineup. This is where you state channels are listed that are available but not the ones you have is this correct? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Correct.  Sample screenshots below taken from what's being displayed (not the entire list, just three random sections).  It basically pipes out your entire channel catalog, not my channel lineup.

Contributor

• 

367 Messages

Alright, to help me dig into this could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? We can definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See  https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityBrianW​  Sent.  Thank you.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

All I got from the direct message was the same link to the same broken content.  Nice.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here